Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'll stop procrastinating.... tomorrow... yeah tomorrow


So apparently I need to start "exercising" or something, gotta find a gym, shouldn't be to hard being as there are only 2 in Kindersley....

The gym experience is always fun isn't it? All the people in there, all ripped and stuff... showing off their biceps...
not to mention all the girls, flaunting their "bods" or whatever, but don't you dare let them cross your line of site for 5 seconds or they will get you kicked out as being "that guy who stares."
Not that this has ever happend to me mind you... a friend of mine... yeah thats it, haha jk

But anyways... what I am trying to say here is I need to go back to the gym...tomorrow.... yeah tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home