Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Monster Truck Derby a Smash


So last weekend I went to "Motorsports Specatcular" in Saskatoon, I am not reallly into that kind of thing, I just went cuz i had free tickets (percs of the radio biz i guess) and wanted to get into the city anyway.
It was pretty brutal till after the
intermission thats when the freestyle
dirtbikers hit the ramps.... unbelivable... you can see
there are a couple pics of them there, i got some video of it too
anyways yeah just thought i would post some coolio pics on here





















2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Matt! I was at that show on friday. I got to do the standby with work. I thot those motorcross guys were amazing, but it was stressfull watching them when I knew if something went wrong I was going to have to peel them off of the pavement.
Did that stupid TNT truck driven by the woman drive u nuts? I've seen that show before and she was there and all I can think is how much she sucks! but somehow they bring her back every year and every year she breaks her truck doing nothing.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Matt said...

haha yeah she did suck pretty hardcore... just useless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home