Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A different point of view




Now I am not a scientist, I don't pretend to be one, but it seems like every politician is these days with all this talk about global warming, like I said I am not a scientist, I don't know if it's true or not, but with all this talk about the end of the world, I think it's important people look at it from another angle...


For some differnt views on Global Warming check out the following links:








Like i said earlier, I am not a Scientist but it seems all the fear mongering media wants to focus on is the ultimate doom of the planet (end of the world sells better)


Only one person really knows the answer

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Ha...seriously though, we're all gonna die...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home