Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Homer how we love thee version 2

Just some more homer quotes... feel free to add...

Homer: You're selling what, now?
Apu: I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
Homer: You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.
Apu: He's got me there.

Marge: Homer! There's someone here who can help you...
Homer: Is it Batman?
Marge: No, he's a scientist.
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
Marge: It's not Batman!

Homer: A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. 6 feet tall, 300 pounds ... it makes ice.

Homer: Now this next song goes out to a very specail lady .. she's over 2, 000 feet tall and weighs over a 1,000 tons.
Man: Oh my god, this monsterous woman will devour us all! (dives away into the ocean)
Homer: I was talking about the statue ...

Homer: Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

Homer: I'm like that guy who single-handedly built the rocket & flew to the moon. What was his name? Apollo Creed?

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself. Homer: You can sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts.

Marge: I'm worried about the kids, Homey. Lisa's becoming very obsessive. This morning I caught her trying to dissect her own raincoat.
Homer: I know. And this perpetual-motion machine she made today is a joke. It just keeps going faster and faster.
Marge: And Bart isn't doing very well either. He needs boundaries and structure. There's something about flying a kite at night that's so unwholesome. [Looks out window]
Bart: [creepily] Hello, mother dear.
Marge: That's it, we have to get them back to school.
Homer: I'm with you, Marge. Lisa. Get in here. [Lisa walks in]
Homer: In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home