Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Friday, March 30, 2007

So.........................

So i have not posted to this blog in awhile, not sure why, haven't really had much to say I suppose...
and I still don't... because there is really nothing new happening...wish there was, because then this post wouldn't seem so pointless...

Well there is that facebook craze that everyone is talking about... apparently it is "addicting" or whatever... don't really see how yet... perhaps i am in denial or just not hooked yet i dunno, never been addicted to anything so how would I know if I am addicted right??

Anways... guess that is all for now...

perhaps I will have something differnet to say later.... perhaps
till then this has been:
Matt "wish you could have those 30 seconds of your life back eh?" Litton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home