Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me

So I went to the Pussycat doll concert last night.... and before you get any weird ideas, I had free tickets (one of the perks of the job you know).

Anyways, it was actually a good time, very interesting performance, it was more like a glorified burlesque show with less clothes but, like i said, free tickets.



I must say i fell in love with one of the "backup singers/dancers" at the show, her name is Ashley and she is just stunning... so I was considering taking up the part time job of being her stalker... so that will be an intersting life chapter for me, anyways gotta run, Ashley is just waking up in her hotel room now, later













2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Matt, you creepy creepy guy. Ha. Was the show at the CUC? Or the TCUP?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Matt said...

haha what can i say...

It was at the CUC, they put the stage in the middle of the arena so only half the building was used, I'd say about 5 to 6 thousand people were there


P.S.- In case anyone is wondering and doesn't know my sometimes weird sense of humour, I am not actually stalking anyone.... just thought i would clear that up, haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home