Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Me and My Gang
















I finally got around to putting a picture of my radio classmates on here, from left to right it is Kristen, Danielle, Matt (me), Zach and Jordan.

Zach and Jordan are currently interning in Whitecourt, Alberta, Kristen is sticking around for the advanced television course and Danielle moved back to Killam, Alberta, hopefully getting a job at a nearby radio station.

I am slugging it out here in Kindersley at Mix 104... co-hosted my first morning show with Mike Henshel (yes, all of you briarcrest alumni THAT Mike Henshel) this morning, doing it again tomorrow, not the biggest fan of the waking up at 4 AM thing but whatever, i only have to do it once in awhile and its really fun.
I also did my first person to person interviews last night at the Kindersley Buisness Awards, I was kind of nervous about it, but turns out most people like being interviewed by the media (especially in small towns) so it wasn't so bad.





This is just me smiling like a idiot for some reason....

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I wish I could hear you on the radio. Proud of you man! Say "Hi" to Mike for me.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks Adam, you rock the kazbah

I shall say Hi to Mike for you... He says Hi as well by the way... he asked me to say to all you guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home