Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Eagle has landed...in Kindersley

So i have succesfully started my job at Mix 104 in Kindersley, there is alot to say, I write news stories, record shows for the afternoons, do the overnight weather reports and highway reports... it can be a busy day but i love it so yeah...
My stupid peice of junk apartment might not be able to have high speed internet, cuz the building is to old, but yeah a technician is coming today sometime to check that out

So yeah i haven't had internet for the entire time i have been here... i actually still don't i am doing this from work... so i have to hurry cuz i am on the clock :P

neways if i get the net set up eventually you will hear more from me

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt. This is what you've always wanted to do huh? I'm just winding down my contract job at CJNE Nipawin. Building logs and writing DJ script has been very interesting. Is Mix 104 on the internet? I'll take a look/listen...for you.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah that would be sweet to hear you online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home