Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2007- A year to remember

So hear is the deal... in less then a month i will most likely be starting my radio career somewhere... still don't know where (and yes that is totally freaking me out)
anyways, so I am thinking 2007 will probably be the biggest year of my life, which i guess if you think about it, each new year is kind of bigger then the last, but that's beside the point.

And for some added pressure, i truly belive i will be meeting the girl of my dreams who will be willing to marry me... little crazy i know, just a feeling i have. And no that doesn't mean i am gonna propose to the next girl i date just because of a feeling, i am not THAT loopy... I don't think.

So anyways thats my ramble for the day, or week, or however long till my next post.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Mmmmyyyesss....indeeeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home