Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Set your faces to smile

Some sweet simpsons quotes, sure to bring a smile to your face...

Marge-There's something about flying a Kite at night thats so unwholesome
Bart- Hello mother

Princepal Skinner- I don't know what you did to all those other subs, but thats all gonna stop now.

Teacher- LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE FREAKS! I've had enough with your behaviour! THIS IS ONE TEACHER YOUR NOT GONNA SCREW WITH!!! marge simpson.

Random man- Oh man! THE PTA HAS DISBANDED! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!

Bart- Well, I guess I'll just have to get into the crawlspace again!

Lisa- I can say goodbye to any good ivy leauge schools, at this rate I probably won't even get into Vasser.
Homer-I've had just about enough of your Vasser bashing young lady!

Marge- It took the kids 40 minutes to find Canada on the map.
Homer-Anyone can miss Canada all tucked away down there.

Marge-That's nice jig Kerney. Isn't dancing much more fun then bullying?
Kerney- huhah, yeah!

Bart- What do you mean the banks out of money? How can you only have 3 dollars left!
Bank Manager-I don't have your money here, it's at Bill's house and Fred's house
Moe- What are you doing with my money Fred! Punches guy

Snake- hey kid, help me break out of here, I'll totally make it worth your while

Amazingly these are all from one Simpsons episode... classic
P.S.- It's the one where the teachers go on strike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home