Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Monday, January 15, 2007

The waiting is the hardest part

Not sure if anyone reads this blog anymore, i have been really busy these days, not much time to do this in, in fact i should be studying or doing one of the thousands i have to do by friday but neways.

I'd just like to say, the waiting game sux, I am moving from Saskatoon in 2 weeks, but heres the kicker, i don't know where i am moving yet. I have to wait and see if Melfort will take me as an intern, and if that doesn't work out, maybe PA... and if all else fails, Whitecourt, Alberta... don't know where that is? me either, apparently its an hour west of Edmonton, and no i don't want to go there, the rent would be astronomical, not to mention the car insurance, but now i will continue to play the waiting game... if i don't know by the end of this week, I will be officially freaking out about this... but until then

ta ta for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home