Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Got my shoes shined up, my suit all clean...

Well, tomorrow is the big day... got an interview in Rosetown at 2 o'clock Monday January 22nd, I think for a job in Kindersley (i don't have the energy to explain why the interview is in rosetown or why i don't know what the job is for or if it really is a job and not just an internship, regardless thats where it is)

If I were to get this job, it would mean i have my foot in the door of a career, for the first time since moving away from home in spring 2005 i think i would feel a sense of security and I think it would be the funnest job ever... needless to say, I really really really really X 5 want the job...

So yeah... I'll keep whoever reads this thing posted on whats going down...

Wish me luck

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Mr. Matt, let us know how the interview went, ok? Also, did you get the double windsor figured out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home