Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

hmmmm

Well here's the deal,
There could be a job for me in the radio buisness in Meadow Lake.
On one hand, its a start, it would be good experiance and in a few months i could send tapes to other places and leave. And my grandparents live like 45 mins an hour away.
On the other hand, of everyone i have asked, half the people say Meadow Lake is dirty and wouldn't want to live there ever, and the other half says its nice, not that bad, etc.
This is all heresay anyways, cuz i don't even know if i have the job.
I should know in the next couple of days I'll keep anyone who reads this thing posted.

Anyone know anything about Meadow Lake??? that might be able to help me out, if things go that direction... that would be sweet

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Adam said...

You should do it, it's a start; you don't know what's out there for jobs, and it will give you experience and money while you look

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Matt said...

yeah, thats kind of my feeling, i probably won't get the job anyways but i will hopefully find out tomorrow (Monday dec 4th)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home