Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shadowy figures of unnatural size

I really must be getting tired or something... this has never happened before but the other night I actually jumped at my own shadow... it was weird... like what did i think was happening, some all black ghost was attacking me... it was weird.

So I got promoted to tim hortons supervisor at the new store in front of lawson heights mall, its a really nice store and stuff, you all should come visit some day.
P.S-if you want a job PLEASE COME WORK FOR US!!!!! YOU CAN START TODAY

ummm so yeah, sorry jason i dont really have anything "enlightening" at the moment but keep checking the blog you never know when that might happen, i am really very random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home