Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

All "tied" up in knots

So as i think i mentioned, i was recently promoted to supervisor at tim hortons (yay for me)
neways one stipulation is you need to wear a tie. Which is good because most radio stations require that you wear a suit to work, as a dress code thingy.
So i figure this is a great chance to learn how to tie a tie right? WRONG thats like the most difficult thing i have ever had to learn! I hated every minute of it!
but I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!! with some help of some crazy backwards internet videos and my own figuring... i learned the double windsor!!!

IN YOUR FACE TIE!!!!

MUH HAH HAH HAH

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Good job my man! I'm proud of you. I think my grandpa showed me how to do that.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Most businesses think the double windsor is unprofessional looking; I would learn the Johnson Cradle knot if I wanted to land a job.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Actually adam its the complete oppisite... according to my instructors who have been in the radio buisness for 40 years... but perhaps radio/tv is differnt, i am not calling you a liar.... don't hurt me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home