Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Meadow Lake Update

So heres the deal with that meadow lake place
I talked to my main instructor Don Scott about what was going on there, and apparently the Station owner hasn't even contacted him on whether or not he got the audio files of my and my classmates show, also, he mentioned that he talked to a current employee of the station (lets just call him zippy) and zippy said that they were looking to get a WABC student up their "to learn" as in intern, as in, not be paid.
So don basically said, screw em' cuz if thats the case it would be pointless in either of us going, if it comes to me interning (which is very possible) I would much rather do it in Melfort or PA or something.
Plus radio stations call WABC all the time so, i could go someplace else, which may end up being better in the long run.
I'm not to broken up about this, a large part of me didnt want to work on that radio station anways, for reasons i will leave up to you to discern...

Litton Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home