Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Moving...

Yes, its that time again... only this time it should be a thousand percent or so easier because i am only moving across town.

Finally get out of this dump... should be nice to have running water, heat, and a entire roof over top of me. Also looking forward to using a flush toilet again.... oh and not living in a place that was built before the first world war... and looks like it has been put through heavy artillary from the second one.

I will be sad to say goodbye to my friend "Whiskers"... he is the giant rat that lives in my closet, gonna miss him.

anyways, i should get going, have to restart the fire barrell i keep in the middle of my apartment to keep warm, and cook food over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home