Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Life, sometimes you wake up in the middle of it

So about a week ago, my car was acting all stupid, so i had to get it fixed, and as anyone knows when a vehicle is broken down, or breaking is kind of a stressfull time. A million questions are racing through your head "how am i gonna get around?" "how much is this gonna cost me?" "can i afford this?" etc, etc.

On top of all of this, i had some other stressfull things going on, which i won't get into because in retrospect its actually not that important, I'll explain.

Right when i was stressing out about how i was gonna pay for this car, I decided on praying about it, I don't know what took me so long, but i guess thats beside the point, soon after that, one of my bosses calls me up and says if i work a couple graveyard shifts they will give me 200 bucks cash, there goes, most (of what i would find out later) of the car problem payed for.

During all of this, i just realized all these other "things/problems" i was stressing out about, were not that big of a deal, because God takes care of me, he has done so in the past when things like this have happend, and I have no idea why i didn't think he would this time.

In no way, shape or form am I comparing my problems to anyone else's but I guess what i am trying to say is that big or small, everything will even out in their own way, in their own time.
Sometimes this "way" isn't what we wanted or expected, but i guess thats the downside of life.

Change:It may alter your world, but it isn't the end of it.


Psalm 27:1
http://www.crossroad.to/HisWord/verses/Lord/Psalm27.htm

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Good one Matt.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Matt said...

thats awesome louise, i'm glad you are able to have some fun with that.

No offense, but i'm not jealous in the least, haha

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I'm jealous...I would love to try radio, but I don't have the voice for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home