Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Public Transportation Day

So yesterday was officialy "Public transportation day" for me. I have never rode in a cab or rode a city bus before in my life (please keep your back country hick comments to yourself lol)

The cab ride was ok... pretty quiet, i didn't get one of those "chatty" cab drivers you hear about on Seinfeld, so that was good. He had some classical music station going... he was almost creepy quiet... but yeah, was good.

The bus was differnt, I was supposed to get on the "70" at 12:11, i went early, and around 12, i seen a bus coming down the road so i got up and then as it started to pull in to the bus stop, i seen it was the "80" so i was like oh, crap he is stopping for me and i am not gonna get on, so that was kind of embarrising, i am sure the driver was cursing me under his breath.

Neways, the whole time i was riding "the right" bus, in the back of my head i am going " k, what if he goes down a completly differnt street then i want to gowhat he doesnt stop at the right place" but then he did and it was all good.

P.S.- the reason i did all this is cuz my car was in the shop, stupid EMU broek, cost me a fortune to fix...

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Jason said...

How do you pronounce "Neways"? I read it "New ways". Is this correct? Why did you take the cab, and how much did it cost you?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Matt said...

N. E. ways... as in "anyways" but, differnt, its internet talk... i think...
I took a cab because my car was broken and i forgot to give my keys to the mechanic (cuz i am not that bright sometimes)and i had to catch the bus to go to school right away and to go the shop and back was 9 bucks (wasn't that far away)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home