Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

News ticker can be confusing: Study says...

ok, i know i just finished posting something but i am watching the news and something has caught my attention...

you know that news ticker that goes underneath the top stories or whatever... i really think they need to start elaborating on these things a bit more..

the one that got my attention today is as follows:
"Man trapped waist deep in chocolate for 2 hours"
????? what the crap is that?? is that a mistake? is the ticker guy trying to get fired or something? is he just making things up to see if anyone one is actually reading it?
and if it is true. I think that should be front page news! I mean really? wouldn't you wanna know about this story?? i would!
I'm gonna go see if i can find the story on the internet... i am to intrigued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home