Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Girls are Icky????

So in a couple weeks I am getting a new roomate, said roomate is kinda wild, crazy, and fun in the same way that I am... but here's the kicker... IT'S A GIRL!!
I have never lived with a girl (except my mom but that doesn't count).. can anyone tell me what to expect? Do i have to fear for my life once a month... do i have to screen her phonecalls from jerkface losers? Will there be many nights where we sit around and watch chickflicks and cry all night? (and yes i know this future roomate reads this blog you can comment too)


haha, i am just messing with you Nickel, its gonna be fun

but seriously can anyone help me?????

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I think if you refrain from saying anything, ever you should be in the clear. HA!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Matt said...

thanks heather...


p.s- your a big jerk!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls are icky!?!? ICKY?!?! Mister, you have no idea. This is Matt's future FEMALE roommate here...haha And he's right...he will have to do all he said PLUS buy a stock prod or taser gun to keep all the boys off. It will be nothing like living with your mom...mwahahahahaha...him and me, we'll paint the town red...he's buying the paint tho...oh, and your plea for help, Matt, is useless, because with me moving in, you are beyond help:P
with all my platonic love....Ainsley

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Matt said...

what did you say about my mom?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home