Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

my westjet hyundai excel 747

So awhile back i took a shortcut to a friends wedding (which i found out later wasn't even that short of a cut) and the road was pretty bad... i was dodging potholes and doing the whole dance for about 20 km... and apparently on one of those potholes disguised as miniature ramps, i broke something (pipe fitting or something? i don't know car parts) and for the next couple months my car started sounding more and more like harley davidson/747 airplane then a 91' Hyundai Excel.
So i took it to be fixed today and an arm and a leg later i picked it up from the muffler place and it runs like a dream! I had no idea my car could sound (or not sound) like that!

I just wanna drive it everywhere now, and i probably would if the gas giants weren't a bunch of GREEDY LITTLE MONKEY MEN... but thats another post for another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home