Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Friday, July 14, 2006

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

I recently drove home to "the bay" as we like to call it, and the other highway drivers drove like sane human beings for most of the way, with a couple exceptions.
i was driving a little fast (yes i was speeding, i am a rebel, i know) so i decided to pass someone who was actually doing the speed limit (who does that these days?) neways, some crazy person behind me decide to pass when i did, so i thought ok, he will just pull in behind me when i get passed this person right? WRONG, he decides to pass me at the same time. Did i mention there was another car on a collision course? neways, he dodged disaster and the inevitable three or four car pile-up and i thought what the crap is wrong with this guy... then it allll made sense, as soon as i seen the "Alberta" license plate.
The point i am trying to make here is two fold, 1-Alberta drivers are insane and 2- every time i have encountered a crazy driver on the highway (and a couple times in the city) ALBERTA LICENSE PLATES
maybe its not the drivers at all, its just something about that license plate that makes the driver act like a maniac and try to cause accidents... whose to say i guess

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, because I am a loser and have nothing else to do other than facebook and homework (guess which one i'll get to first), I decided to look at other people's stuff, cuz it's what I do. Cuz I figure, if you don't want it seen, don't post it. But Matt, I have to agree with you on this one.
Albertan's are the craziest friggin drivers known to (wo)man (may as well be politically correct). I can be going 30km above speed limit, so let's say 140, and will get passed by 3 consecutive Albertan license plates. And now that I live here, it's scary. I get scared whenever I have to drive places because they're EVERYWHERE!!!
And those 4am drives when you can't see anything and all of a sudden a big begeezes Dodge passes you out of nowhere and all you can see are the red letters and then it's gone again...it's almost more frightening than aliens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home