Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Family Reunions A.K.A. the last place anyone wants to be

So i had a family reunion this weekend... was interesting i guess. Over 100 people were there, i knew probably 15-20 at the very most...
so yeah, as you can guess it was full of all the awkward "I have no idea who you are but you seem to know me so i am gonna keep acint like i know you" moments...

One thing you have to love about these family reunions are the way certain people pretend to like each other even though you know that at least 363 days of the year they don't (the extra day is for christmas or some other holiday). There was one family there that I know everyone had a problem with (with good reason trust me) but they talked and laughed and tolerated. Nobody said anything but they were all thinking the same thing "AHHHHH I HATE YOU!!!!"

but other then that it was a good weekend :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home