Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Homer the village idiot... and we love him for it

Kent Brockman (reporting on on tv)- The residents of Old Springfeild are known to use low brow expressions like "oh yeah!" and "c'mere a minute"
Homer- oh yeah! Bart c'mere a minute!
Bart- No way you c'mere a minute!
Homer- oh yeah!

Marge- Homer, we can't take his money!
Homer- I can't take his money! I can't print my own money! I have to WORK for money! Well why don't I just lay down and die!

Homer-And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Marge- Thats because you were drunk!

Homer- You have impressed me sir, and I am a man who is not easily impressed... OH WOW A BLUE CAR!!

Homer-Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

Homer- I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called, "the Bus That couldn't Slow Down."

Homer- (in the middle of supper) That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
Lisa- k, i don't think any of us saw that coming...

5 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You forgot this one: Homer - Gym what's a gym? ohhhh.... a gym."

( you have to say it gime otherwise that quote just sounds pointless.)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Matt said...

yeah, thats a great one! i am sure there are a million others i forgot, but there is lots of time for me to post more, haha
and heather YOUR THE FIRST PERSON TO POST A COMMENT! YOU ROCK


p.s.- this is what part of the alphabet would look like if q and r were eliminated

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I don't get it.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Matt said...

if the letter "q" and the letter "r" were eliminated from the alphabet, that part of the alphabet instead of going l, m, n, o, P, q, r,S, etc it would go l,m,n,o, P, S, etc.

not as funny when u have to explain it, thanks alot heather!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home