Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Shopping for clothes alone, my third worst nightmare

Ok, i will be the first to admit i have 0% fashion sense, and it must show, let me explain...

A little while ago i had this idea i would buy some jeans, a totally normal easy thing right? WRONG! I was in the midtown plaza and i seen a bootlegger so i was like "I bet they have jeans." Now, I don't THINK i had a lost, puzzled look on my face, but as soon as I walked in i got attacked by two girls going "Hey can I help you? What are you looking for? Do you need help?" and I am not the kind of guy who responds well to being blindsided, and I truly didn't think i needed help so i said "No i am just looking around.."
So I start looking at some jean racks and one thing i noticed (now i am going to start sounding like an old person) is that they all have holes and tears in them, which i realize is the fashion, and thats fine but you know, doesn't make any sense to a small town guy like me, and when i finally found some without holes in them, i check the price tag... and now the price wasn't bad i mean assuming i have 200 dollars to blow on a pair of jeans (I don't by the way) so i said to heck with this place ( and by this time I had been asked by another two or three girls if i needed help)
I repeated this exact same act at about 2 or 3 differnt clothing stores before i just said screw this and went home..
I hate shopping for clothes to begin with, but i really hate shopping for clothes alone, I always buy something that makes me look like a goon, or someone (if I am lucky) who is about 3 years behind the fashion trend...
And you might be saying "just ask the girls for help!" yeah right! you can't ask these smokin' hot blondes for help, I don't want to look like even more of a loser... bah, i hate clothes shopping, there has to be a better way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home