Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Simpson's... greatest show ever

Just a few of my favorite simpsons quotes (just a few!)

Homer- Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Homer- I don't apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that's the way I am.

Homer-Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Homer- Hey, I asked for ketchup! I'm eatin' salad here!

Homer-I won't sleep in the same bed with a woman who thinks I'm lazy! I'm going right downstairs, unfold the couch, unroll the sleeping ba- uh, goodnidght.

Chief Wiggum- Face it Simpson your not getting out here, your going to the chair.
Homer-Ahh!
Chief Wiggum- the interrogation chair!
Homer- oh whew!
Chief Wiggum- Plug it in boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home