Random Rambles of a Radio guy

Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Guess who's back, back again

Hello everyone, I have decided I am going to start blogging again, why did I stop you may ask? not to sure but i am back and better then ever

So whats been happening with me lately? well I am still working in Kindersley...still doing afternoon shows and news...still driving my crappy car...so not too much....

oh I did move into a new place... so thats kind of new, yeah its pretty sweet, kind of small but at least i no longer share a room with a hobo who smells like saltines and vodka

Also my good buddy Jason got hitched last weekend, congrats to Jenn and himself, they are on their honeymoon as I type, I am currently editing their wedding video... thats right I videotaped the wedding
so if you ever need something taped, you can rely on Matt "shaky hands forgets to bring a charged back up battery" Litton

till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home